Health and Safety
Absolute Pest Control Management believes that effective and environmentally responsible pest control begins with
non-chemical measures, and uses pesticides sparingly and only when needed.
All pesticide products used by Absolute Pest Control Management are approved by Health Canada.
About the Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA)
Health Canada's Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) is responsible for pesticide regulation in Canada.
Under the authority of the Pest Control Products Act, Health Canada:
- registers pesticides after a stringent, science-based evaluation
- re-evaluates the pesticides currently on the market on a 15-year cycle to ensure the products meet current
- promotes sustainable pest management
- promotes and ensures compliance with the Act
- works with provincial, territorial and federal departments in Canada to help refine and strengthen pesticide
- works closely with several international organizations such as the United States Environmental Protection Agency,
the North American Free Trade Agreement Technical Working Group, the Organization for Economic Co-operation
and Development, Codex and the United Nations Environment Programme. Read more
Call Us :
Pest Control Management